The archetypal trekking boot – the Alaska GTX® is an absolute classic suitable for trekking adventures all over the world.
• Cemented construction, easy to resole.
• Good stability, suitable for treks with a heavy pack.
• Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining.
• Higher uppers provide additional protection.
• Vibram sole.
• Semi-rigid sole
• Counterposed braking tread blocks in middle section
• PU shock absorber
• Stabilizing anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control
• Women’s version with raised heel
• Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
Weight: 875 grams (size 7-7.5)
Upper: waxed nubuck.
Sole: Vibram® Fuora.