Three-season adventure base camp tent with large adjacent doors that give you a 180-degree panoramic view
Dual vestibules provide plenty of dry gear storage
This three-season base camp tent features two large adjacent doors that create a 180-degree panoramic view when you roll the fly back. It's great for when the bugs are thick but you want to be able to enjoy the view earned by all your hard hiking. The huge doors also allow exceptionally easy entry. Built with generous space that easily accommodates six people plus gear.
• Dual vestibules provide even more dry gear storage space.
• DAC DA-17 poles are superstrong and lightweight.
• Mesh canopy keeps bugs out and allows good air flow.
• Color-coded tabs make setup fast and easy.
• Internal gear organization pockets.
Canopy: 20D polyester knit mesh
Fly: 75D polyester tafetta with 1,500 mm PU coating
Floor: 70D nylon tafetta with 3,000 mm PU coating.
• Capacity Six people plus gear.
• Dimensions 11'5" x 7'6".
• Peak height 75"
• Floor space 85.5 sq. ft.
• Minimum weight 15 lb. 2 oz.