Compact yet powerful with 200 lumens of dependable light, the Spot Lite 200 is the ideal headlamp to stash in a pack or glove box for that just-in-case situation. With its waterproof housing rated to IPX8, and settings that let you easily switch from full power to dimmed, strobe or red night-vision, the Spot Lite 200 has the functionality of a bigger light in a tiny ergonomic package.
• Emits up to 200 lumens on max setting
• Multi-faceted optical lens design runs on two AAA alkaline batteries, included
• Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
• IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
• Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket.
• Batteries: 2 AAA (included)
• IPX Rating: IPX 8
• Lumens: 200
• Max Burntime: FL1 1.5H; reserve 12 H (highest setting), 60 H (lowest setting)
• Max Distance: 64 m (highest setting), 3 m (lowest setting)
• Weight: 2.8 oz (81 g) with batteries
• Weight Without Batteries: 54 g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Black Diamond Spot Lite headlamp 200 Lumens