Designed for everyday pre-dawn/post-sunset use, the USB-rechargeable Black Diamond Sprinter, now with 200 lumens of power, is ready for any trail in any weather.
With a sleek rechargeable design and excellent fore-aft balance, the 200-lumen Black Diamond Sprinter Headlamp is a versatile, all-weather light that's ideal for high-impact use on the trail or the skin track. A red taillight strobe in the rear adds visibility in urban areas but can be turned off when you’re on the trails. The lithium polymer battery recharges through a USB port in 5 hours, and a stormproof design keeps it going strong in any weather with regulation for constant illumination throughout the battery life.
• 1 DoublePower LED with 200 lumens (max setting) projects a strong, oval beam
• Red taillight strobe with on/off programmability for visibility in urban areas
• Powered by a lithium polymer rechargeable battery (5-hour USB charge time)
• Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe
• Regulated for constant illumination on all brightness settings
• IPX4: Storm proof—Tested to withstand rain and sleet from any angle.
Weight With Batteries: 105 g (3.7 oz)
High: 50 m (
Low: 2 m (6 feet)
Max Burn Time:
High: 200 Hours
Low: 500 Hours
IPX Rating: IPx4
LED Type: 1 TriplePower
Batteries: Rechargeable lithium polymer