The Bradley Cold Smoke Adaptor enables you to do a true and simple cold smoke, moving the bisquette burner outside the smoke box, turning your Bradley into a cold smoker unit.
The Bradley Cold Smoke Adaptor now enables you to do a true and simple cold smoke. Even on warm summer days! (minimum temperature is subject to ambient temperature).
By moving the bisquette burner outside the smoke box, you can turn any Original or Digital Bradley Smoker into a cold smoker unit. (Not compatible with P10 Smoker – BS1019)
Constructed from powder coated steel, the adaptor fits between the smoke tower and generator. Using a flexible aluminum tube (36” long extended) that lets the smoke cool before reaching your food. Allowing you to do a true cold smoke.
Now you can add smoke sausage, cheese, ham or Scandinavian-style fish at home.
• Shipping Box Weight: 71 lbs
• Shipping Box Dimensions: 41" H x 20" W x 18" D
• Construction - Exterior: Powder Epoxy Steel
• Construction - Interior: Polished Stainless Steel
• Internal Cooking Vol: 3432 cu in
• Internal Heater: 500 watt cooking element / 125 watt smoking element
• Power: 120 V 50 - 60 Hz , - 5.5 Amps (240 Volt Model TBA)
• ETL & CE Listed
• Max Temperature: Controllable up to 280F.
• Min Temp: subject to ambient temperature
• Digital Controls: Temperature, Time, Smoke
• Adjustable racks: 6 racks (11" X 13" cooking space each)
• Warranty: 12 Months from date of original purchase
• Includes:Owners Manual
• Recipe Booklet
• Comes with Rectangular Tray and Drip Bowl
• Bradley Smoker Bisquettes not included
• Outside17 W x 14 D x 39 HT - 24"W with Generator on side
• Inside15 W x 11.5 D x 33 HT
• Smoking Area26.5"HT useable smoking area above drip tray
• Rack Area780sq" (6X10X13)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bradley Cold Smoke Adapter