Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, TN designed The Woods Chogan™ T-Hawk. A specialist in applying modern engineering to centuries old tool and weapon concepts, he is upping the ante once again with a new outdoor line of tomahawks that swing as big as the open wilderness where they’re found.
• Designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical in Chattanooga, Tennessee
• Build a Nice Log Cabin Fire. Heck, Build a Nice Log Cabin Home.
• This two-handed camp axe with a hickory handle, hot forged blade, and hammerhead will make your life easier when you’re off the grid.
• Hot Forged 1055 Carbon Steel
• Tennessee Hickory Handle
• Axe w/Hammerhead
• Blade Length: 3.50" (88.90 mm)
• Blade Edge: Axe w/Hammer
• Blade Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel
• Blade Finish: Clear Lacquer
• Blade Thickness: 0.52" (13.21 mm)
• Overall Length: 19.00" (482.60 mm)
• Weight: 1.99 lb (0.90 kg)
• Handle: Tennessee Hickory
• Style: Tomahawk
Include a Woods Chogan™ Sheath
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review CRKT Woods Chogan T-Hawk