We took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. We can't tell you where Sunset Ridge is located — that's inside beta for locals only — but feel free to try and find it. You've got an unconditional lifetime guarantee's worth of time to search.
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
• True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
• The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
• 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
• The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
• Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Darn Tough Men's Sunset Ridge Micro Crew Lightweight