A great day of hiking starts with a great sock. Constructed to withstand the rigors of hiking and trail running, this sock has a legendary performance fit with solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Through-hikers logging hundreds of miles on the Appalachian Trail have long sung our 1/4 socks praises. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge Merino Wool makes this a fast drying and breathable “all weather” sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since Merino Wool is naturally antimicrobial this sock repels bacteria and odor. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
• Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
• Height: Quarter
• Weight: Lightweight
• Materials: 52% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Darn Tough Women's Solid Quarter Lightweight Lifestyle Socks