When it comes to vintage vibes, fashion lives on. The retro-spiked Solstice women's ski sock is a spirited nod to a classic era of resort skiing. Don't worry, we made sure to bid a ceremonious adieu to the itchy, bulky wool of yesteryear. Knit with smooth, low-profile Merino Wool, this midweight sock has cushion to keep feet warm and comfy, and its unconditional lifetime guarantee will transcend all trends.
• Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
• Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
• Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
• All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
• Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
• Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
• Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
• Height: OTC
• Weight: Midweight
Materials and Care:
• Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
• Materials: 54% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Darn Tough Women's Solstice Over-the-Calf Ski & Snowboard Sock