Our mountaineering expert is now even more experienced, slim and lightweight. The well-designed alpine backpack guarantees absolute robustness, a snug fit and maximum control on demanding tours. The EL model is the perfect companion for particularly tall mountaineers whereas the SL models are specifically designed to offer the best fit for women.
• SOS Label provides the most important tips in case of emergency
• special interior pocket to keep valuable items safe
• Zipped side opening provides easy access to items.
• Deuter's Vari Flex System leave the generous hip fins fully mobile so they follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be egotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
• numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, daisy-chain, ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt
• X-Frame Construction
• Removable, padded waistbelt
• Sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
• Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible
• compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
• Height adjustable lid provides additional space
• Weight: 1,420 grams / 2 lbs 2 oz
• Volume: 30 + 6 litre
• Size: 66 / 31 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
Back System: Deuter Alpine Back System
• Body-hugging soft stripe pads follow even rapid movements and keep the load close to the body's centre of gravity - essential in difficult terrain. The channel between the pads provides extra
comfort by creating a "chimney" effect ventilation.
• Load adjustor straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins serve to fine-tune the load according to the terrain.
• Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps lined with breathable 3D AirMesh. SL shoulder straps feature extra comfortable soft edges.
• Ergonomic and removable X-frame with curved profile aluminium stays (removable) perfectly transfers the load on the hip wings (on models Guide and Rise Tour).
• Flexible Delrin® U-frame in the models Freerider Pro, Guide Lite and Rise provides stability and effective load transfer with minimum extra weight. It follows the most varied movements
with absolute ease.
• Compact hip fins ensure perfect weight transfer and a stable fit with PE-reinforcement on the bigger models.
• Removable, pivoting VariFlex hip fins follow any movement, which saves energy and provides great freedom of movement even in difficult passages. The hip fins can be easily removed on the models Guide, Rise Pro, Rise Tour, and Freeride Pro. Advantages: weight reduction and better access to the climbing harness.
• The backpack can thus be carried just with the waist strap, which is also removable (on models Guide, Rise Pro and Rise Tour).
• PES 600: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for
backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
• Mini Rip 330: Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use
of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks
to the PU coating.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Deuter Guide 30+ SL Pack Navy