Our backpack rain covers in every shape and size: PU coating and taped seams ensure optimum protection against moisture and the luminous colours provide additional security.
• PFC free
• 70D PA
• The finely woven 70 denier polyamide fabric is used for Deuter rain covers. It is lightweight, packs into a small space and provides excellent protection from the rain thanks to its PU coating.
* D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
* PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
* PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Rain Cover I
• Weight: 85 g
• Volume: 20-35 Liter
• Dimensions: 60 / 30 / 26 (H / W / D)
• This small rain cover with drawstring is suitable for backpacks of approx. 20–35 litres
Rain Cover II
• Weight: 90 g
• Volume: 30-50 Liter
• Dimensions: 69 / 30 / 27 (H / W / D)
• This medium rain cover with drawstring is suitable for backpacks of approx. 30–50 litres
Rain Cover III
• Weight: 130 g
• Volume: 45-90 Liter
• Dimensions: 97 / 37 / 30 (H / W / D)
• This larger rain cover with drawstring is suitable for backpacks of approx. 45–90 litres
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Deuter Rain Cover