Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Women's Arctic Storm High extreme Conditions Winter Boot - Layers of warmth in a slim profile hug your feet and keep you warm and comfortable all day.
Style: ARS-MH - women's high
• Built on a true women's last - this is not just a downsized men's boot.
• DS1 molded outsole with outer and inner grip
• 6 layers of protection plus EVA cold-blocking midsole = 7 layers
• 5.5 mm bootie 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam (extreme density) for extra protection 2 mm airmesh 2 mm warm fleece lining = 11 mm of insulating warmth and protection!
• Removable molded EVA sockliner
• Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
• Nylon shank
• Available in high/under the knee and mid/mid calf length
• Comfort Range: -50°F to 65°F
All Dryshod Neoprene Rubber Boots have these Features:
• 100% WATERPROOF
Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
• 5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE
Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
• HYDROKOTE® WATER-REPELLENT
No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
• 4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING
Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
• ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE
Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
• GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS
Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
• SUPERIOR STABILITY
Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
• SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT
Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
• CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS
Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Dryshod Women's Arctic Storm High Extreme Conditions Winter Boots