The Matrix GRZ2™ crossbow combines Excalibur’s legendary design and technology, producing the most rugged and reliable crossbow in its class. The compact, lightweight Matrix GRZ2 is designed for all game in any hunting condition. The Matrix GRZ2 features the feather-lite skeletonized stock with finger guards, synthetic mainframe, and the proven Matrix™ limbs that boast speeds up to 305 FPS. Comes equipped with a Rope Cocking aid. Also compatible with Charger EXT™ Crank to provide a virtually effortless draw for all crossbow shooters.
FOR ANY HUNTER UNDER ANY CONDITION
• The most rugged and reliable crossbow in its class.
• Lightweight for maneuverability and comfort in any hunting scenario.
• Versatility and performance at an unmatched price.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
• 305 FPS
• Today’s crossbows are faster than ever before. Faster crossbows can deliver more downrange energy.
• Optimizing length can provide better balance while shorter crossbows can be better suited for maneuverability and tight spaces.
• 6/8 LBS
• The weight shown on the left is the overall weight without accessories installed, while the weight on the right is the weight with all included accessories installed.
• 100 LBS
• Draw effort is the weight of resistance while cocking a crossbow. Most crossbows require minimal effort to draw with a cocking aid.
• Rope Aid
• Modern crossbows are drawn back with a cocking aid. Excalibur crossbows use attachable cranks, integrated cranks, and rope cockers to achieve as little as 12 lbs of draw effort.
• Optimizing width will increase downrange accuracy and stability. Too narrow of a crossbow can negatively impact accuracy and result in inconsistencies.
• ROPE COCKING AID
• FIXED POWER SCOPE
• 1 INCH SCOPE RINGS
• 4-ARROW QUIVER
• 3 DIABLO™ 18″ ARROWS
• 3 150GR FIELD POINTS
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Excalibur MATRIX GRZ2 Crossbow, Realtree Timber