The FjallRaven Barents Pro Jean is a hardwearing, simple trekking trouser for trekkers who want a high level of functionality with fewer pockets. The trousers have the same engineered, pre-shaped cut and reinforcements as their sister model Barents Pro Trousers, but the design is simpler with only hand pockets, back pockets and a small pocket for a multitool. Made from durable G-1000 Original with double layers of fabric on the front of the thighs and knees, and the knees have openings for kneepads (an accessory). There is a loop at the waist for attaching a knife or a pair of gloves needed close at hand. The fit is regular with a mid waist. The leg endings are raw length and can easily be adjusted to fit any height perfectly.
• Hardwearing trousers in G-1000.
• Mid waist and regular fit with pre-shaped knees.
• Reinforced in back and knees.
• Hand pockets, map pocket, multitool pocket, internal phone pocket.
• Openings for knee pads (an accessory).
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review FjallRaven Men's Barents Pro Jeans