GREENLAND FAMILY - Iconic Outdoor
It was a Scandinavian climbing expedition to Greenland in 1966 that symbolized the need of the 1960s for functional and durable outdoor clothing. Based on of the feedback of the expedition alpinist’s, the first Fjällräven jacket saw the light of the day. Today, the Greenland family consists of a number of products that are all made in G-1000, all with details and characteristics from the original model of 1968.
The distance between the city and the forest trails just got shorter with the Women's greenland Stretch Trousers in high-quality cotton stretch fabric. The model is part of Fjällräven’s updated Greenland collection, and with their simple, timeless style they are just as suitable for the office as they are to be worn with your trusty outdoor favourites in the forest.
• High-quality cotton stretch fabric.
• Good freedom of movement despite their relatively slim cut.
• Regular Fit with tapered legs.
• Regular leg length.
• Hand pockets and a coin pocket.
• Weight: 470 grams (size 48)
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Material name: Cotton/Stretch
• Outer material: 91% cotton, 6% polyester, 3% elastane
• Waist: Mid waist
• Leg ending: no
• Trouser length: Long pants
• UPF: 50+
• Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
• Gender: Men’s
• Features: Stretch|durable
• Family: Greenland
• Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation
• Style number: F89797
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review FjallRaven Women's Greenland Stretch Trousers