The Raptor Performance Ballistic Alloy, the first non-lead Alloy Airgun Ammunition that increases velocity up to 25% over lead, while maintaining match grade" accuracy. Specifically designed as a hunting load, the new PBA enables airguns which normally shoot 1000 f.p.s. to shoot up to 1200 f.p.s., with tremendous penetration. In fact, the ammunition is 50% harder than lead causing penetration to be enhanced by up to 100% in tests in actual hunting situations as well as ballistic mediums. PBA Raptor test results show ballistic stability at super-sonic speeds and up to 90% weight retention using the new semi-pointed design.
• GAMO is the world's largest manufacturer of airgun pellets. Our goal is to produce the most accurate air gun ammunition money can buy. To achieve this goal we use state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, Gamo pellets are consistently monitored to the strictest standards to ensure consistent shape and highest quality.
• Each pellet type is tested through actual firing of random lot samplings. If a lot groups outside of 7/8" of an inch at 10 or 25 meters the entire lot is discarded.
• GAMO ammunition is available in Non Lead Pellets, Lead Pellets, Combo Packs, Round Pellets (BB's), and Shot Shells.
• Increases velocity up to 25% over lead, while maintaining "match grade" accuracy. Specifically designed as a hunting load, the new Raptor PBA ammunition is 50% harder than lead causing penetration to be enhanced by up to 100%.
• CALIBER: 0.22
• TYPES: Domed tip, PBA (Performance Ballistic Alloy)
• QUANTITY: 50
• WEIGHT: 9.8 gr.
• MATERIAL: PBA (Performance Ballistic Alloy) (Non-Lead)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Gamo .22 Cal (5.51mm) PBA Raptor Pellets