Grangers Paste Wax made from natural beeswax is a soft wax-based product designed to offer maximum nourishment and protection to all leather footwear.
Keeping leather boots looking and performing at their best can be something of a challenge. Boots and shoes are arguably the hardest working element of any outdoor kit – meaning that they already need to be maintained regularly – but without extra care leather footwear can dry out, crack, and become very uncomfortable to wear.
Fortunately, providing much-needed protection to leather footwear is easy with Grangers Paste Wax. Easy to apply, and offering maximum nourishment and protection, this product is perfect for situations where water-repellency is of paramount importance. Simply apply sparingly to clean footwear before heading
out into heavy rainfall, marshland, or other wet environments.
Grangers Paste Wax is suitable for use on all smooth leather footwear, and is perfect for restoring water-repellency and providing unrivalled nourishment to hiking and walking boots.
• Formulated to provide enhanced protection to leather footwear.
• Produced using natural beeswax for improved performance.
• Protects against water, oil, and stains.
• Contains 75 ml of natural/clear wax
• A bluesign® system approved product.
The bluesign® standard is a widely accepted, reliable and proactive tool certifying the eco-friendliness of the entire textile production chain. Instead of focusing on finished product testing, the bluesign® standard analyses all input streams - from raw materials to chemical component, to resources. Prior
to production, components are assessed based on their ecotoxicological impact. Potentially harmful substances can ence be eliminated before production even begins.
How to use:
Grangers Paste Wax uses a natural beeswax formulation to provide excellent water-repellency, nourishment, and stain protection to all leather footwear.
This product is an update of Grangers G-Wax Cream. Usage instructions are as follows:
• Apply sparingly to a clean cloth before rubbing on to clean leather footwear.
• Ensure that all seams and joins are treated to prevent cracking.
• For best results apply 2 or 3 thin coats, allowing the footwear to dry between applications.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Grangers Paste Wax, 75ml Tube