The archetypal trekking boot – the Alaska Wide GTX® is an absolute classic suitable for trekking adventures all over the world. The Wide version has additional room at the forefoot for broader feet.
• Cemented construction, easy to resole.
• Good stability, suitable for treks with a heavy pack .
• Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining.
• Higher uppers provide additional protection.
• Vibram sole.
• Extra wide toebox with more room for the forefoot.
• Semi-rigid sole.
• Counterposed braking tread blocks in middle section.
• PU shock absorber.
• Stabilizing anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control.
• Women’s version with raised heel.
• Weight: 875 grams (size 7-7.5)
• Upper: waxed nubuck.
• Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate.
• Sole: Vibram® Fuora.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hanwag Alaska GTX Wide Men's Hiking Boots