The combination of the right shoe and well-fitting sock is essential for mountaineers in order to be able to enjoy being outside on the mountain comfortably and safely. The Alpine socks are developed for intensive, multi-day use in extreme, alpine terrain. They reliably protect the feet on strenuous multi-day tours in cold to icy temperatures. Equipped with a 36% share of merino wool, the socks are moisture-regulating and odor-inhibiting. Air mesh in the sole area ensures optimized ventilation.
Features and Specifications
• Developed for prolonged use in moderate to cold temperatures• Sustainability: 40 % Schoeller EXP Merino wool made using eco-friendly EXP process.
• EXP = EX-Pollution, or the avoidance of pollutants during the anti-felting treatment. It is currently the only bluesign-certified, chlorine-free anti-feltingprocess.
• Natural thermo-regulation via polypropylene/wool mix
• Odour-reduction thanks to high wool content
• Machine washable at 30 degrees
• Fast drying due to polypropylene content
• Weight: 90 grams
• Colour: anthracite
• Materials: 41% polypropylene, 36% merino wool (EX-Pollution), 22% polyamide, 1% elastane (Lycra)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hanwag Alpin Socks