The octagon barrel adds weight for steady shooting, and helps dissipate heat much like modern day bull barrel target rifles. The barrel and machined steel receiver are deep blued for an outstanding finish that also resists corrosion. The straight-grip walnut stock and fore-end conform to 1800s styling, and provides a superior hold. A metal barrel band secures the barrel and the high-capacity tubular magazine to the walnut fore-end. The authentic Marbles fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight has a reversible white diamond insert, and the dovetailed front sight has a brass bead. The receiver is grooved for 3/8" scope rings. The Henry Octagon Frontier Lever-Action is an incredibly accurate rimfire rifle that handles well and shoots fast.
• Designed after the guns of the late 1800s
• Deeply blued octagon barrel and receiver
• High-capacity tubular magazine
• Walnut stock and fore-end
• Machined steel receiver
• Semi-buckhorn rear sight
• Brass bead front sight
• 3/8" grooved receiver
• Barrel Length: 20"
• Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
• Rate of Twist: 1:16
• Overall Length: 38.5"
• Weight: 6.50 lbs.
• Receiver Finish: Black
• Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
• Front Sight: Brass Bead
• Scopeability: 3/8" Grooved Receiver
• Scope Mount Type: Ringmounts for 3/8" Groove
• Stock Material: American Walnut
• Length of Pull: 14"
• Safety: 1/4 Cock
• Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Small Game
• Embellishments/Extras: N/A
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Henry H001T Frontier Lever-Action Rifle, Wood Stock, Blued Octagon Barrel, 22 LR