Wide last hiking boots with great comfort and great support! This is what we’ve been waiting for: Meindl has used its ComfortFit last in a pair of high support hiking boots.
This shoe has the Meindl MFS system: memory foam panels around the ankle enable an extremely comfortable fit. The panels can be seen in yellow in the additional image.
• Surface material: top quality oiled nubuck leather
• Waterproof and breathable, thanks to a Gore-Tex membrane
• Stiffness rating: B/C (very supportive, suitable for difficult terrain and heavy loads)
• Digafix system keeps your heel in place in the heel cup
• Cork insole with removable 2 mm thick middle layer (Meindl Volume Adjustment, see extra image)
• The MFS material used in the padding of this boot reacts to pressure and your body heat, conforming to your foot shape
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Meindl Guffert GTX Men's Comfort Fit Hiking Boots