The Air Revolution Sock from Meindl is a very hard-wearing sock for hard-working feet - ideal for those into serious hiking or trekking, hill walkers, mountaineers and climbers, or other extreme sport enthusiasts. Air Revolution socks offer great protection to your feet, but accompany this with a high level of comfort - each pair has an different anatomic left and right footed-socks for added comfort, hygiene and blister avoidance.
• Anatomic left and right socks for added comfort, hygiene and blister avoidance.
• Merino Wool and Dri-Release Cotton for warmth and comfort.
• Soft elasticated cuff.
• Reinforced shin section for added protection on rugged ground
• Flexible elasticated ankle section for grip and comfort.
• Air Revolution ventilation channels along the side of the foot and ankle.
• Reinforced toe section.
• Padded sole for added comfort.
• Padded reinforced heel for reduced friction and comfort.
Meindl Air Revolution Socks are made from the following blend of materials:
• 54% Dri-Release Polyester.
• 26% Pure Merino Wool.
• 10% Cotton.
• 8% Polyamide
• 2% Lycra.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Meindl Revolution Socks