This model is not a regular stock item at this point. We may sometimes show a size in stock if we ordered a pair for somebody and they didn't fit, in this case feel free to place an order.
Otherwise Please contact us by phone, 250-877-7744, or email, [email protected], if you are interested in doing a special order and want more information.
the Meindl Taiga GTX hunting boots are hand crafted by the expert shoe-makers at the Meindl factory in Kirchanschoering, Germany. The high performance Gore-Tex lining ensures your feet stay dry while still allowing for maximum breathability. Add to that an upper made from an exceptionally tough Sil-Nubuck Leather, a semi-rigid midsole and a tough Vibram Multigriff outsole and you get a boot which offers all-day comfort and exceptional protection from the elements.
The Taiga is in Meindl's "B" category and it is perfect if you want a tall and tough yet light-weight boot without the stiffness and added protection of the high rubber rand offered by the Dovre Extreme.
• Oiled Nubuck leather uppers with waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining
• Meindl Multigrip sole by Vibram
• Meindl "MFS" (memory foam system) provides superior comfort around the heel and ankle
• Digafix lacing system.
• marked mountain paths
• demanding hikes in lower elevation mountains
• easy trekking trips in the major mountain ranges of the world
• Height: 11" / 28cm (UK size 9.5)
• Weight: 950 grams per boot (size UK 8)
• Liner: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
• Footbed: AIR-ACTIVE® SOFT PRINT drysole
• Upper: Sil-Nubuck Leather
• Mid-Sole: Semi-Flexible
• Outsole: Vibram® Multigriff®
Colour: Old Loden
Treat your Meindl boots with Meindl's premium care products for the longest life possible:
• Meindl Sportwax
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Meindl Taiga MFS Men's Hunting Boots