Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Whether you're on the skin track or the single track, those first rays of warming spring sunshine after a long winter are something special. While you're soaking up that vitamin D, the Crater Lake™ Active Hoody has you protected from unwanted UV rays thanks to its UPF 50+ fabric. This lightweight and supremely comfortable hoody features an updated 3-piece scuba-style hood and integrated thumbholes for rock-solid protection.
• Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Running / Training, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
• High performance solar knit with UPF 50 to filter harsh UV rays
• Full three-piece hood contours to your head for comfortable coverage
• Long sleeves with dropped shoulders for extra mobility
• Solar knit jersey
• 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
Center Back Length: 27 in / 68.58 cm
Approx. Weight*: 4.4 oz / 125 g
*Weight based on size Medium. Actual weight may vary.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Mountain Hardwear Women's Crater Lake Active Hoody (S23)