Updated for 2018: Spacious backpacking tent for four plus gear.
Featuring generous headroom and an optimized floor area that sleeps four comfortably, the Elixir 4 tent offers the livability you want for the whole group,
whether you’re taking your friends backcountry camping or your family on a wilderness canoe trip. Two large StayDry™ doors provide easy access, while new larger vestibules let you store lots of gear. Breathable mesh fabric is balanced with solid canopy fabric to provide
more privacy, and storm-ready, adjustable guy lines are pre-attached on the rainfly to offer extra stability when needed. The easy-to-assemble, freestanding
tent comes with plenty of extras, including an MSR Footprint and built-in attic gear lofts.
• Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits four mats
• adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views
• built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability.
• Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
• Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
• Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
• Colour: Red
• Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz / 4.2 Kg
• Minimum Weight: 7 lbs 15 oz / 3.6 Kg
• Packed Weight: 9 lbs 6 oz / 4.26 Kg
• Packed Size: 22" x 7" / 56 cm x 17 cm
• Floor Area: 54 sq. ft / 5.02 sq. m
• Vestibule Area: 24.5 sq. ft / 2.27 sq. m
• Interior Peak Height: 48" / 121 cm
• Number of Poles: 2 Aluminum 7000 Series
• Number of Doors: 2
• Freestanding: yes
• Capacity: 4
• Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
• Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon DWR
• Mesh Type: 20D nylon micro-mesh
• Floor Fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review MSR Elixir™ 4 Backpacking Tent