The Arctic Sport II Tall boots are designed for women who love the outdoors, even in the coldest conditions. These boots step up the warmth factor with cosy fleece lining and a 5mm neoprene inner boot for ultimate warmth in conditions as low as minus 40 degrees. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to your legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. An EVA molded midsole offers support and the rugged outsole helps grip. Whether you're walking the dog or out about town, these high-performance winter sport boots will keep your feet comfortable in frosty temperatures whilst remaining stylish; ideal for outdoor enthusiasts!
• 100% Waterproof
• Comfort Range -40°C to 4°C
• Warm Lining
• Fully lined with 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene, 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
• Fleece lining for additional warmth
• Lightweight, cushioned EVA midsole for added comfort
• Rugged rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
• Pull-tab for easy on and off
• Estimated height: 43cm/ 16.9"
• Estimated max calf circumference: 38cm/ 15"
• Comfort Range: -40°C to 4°C
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Muck Boots Women's Arctic Sport II Tall Winter Boots