Peak Refuel - Taste the Difference
Meal: Breakfast Skillet
A delicious and nutritious breakfast is all that you need to get your day started off the right way! Peak Refuel’s Breakfast Skillet provides a meal loaded with the protein required to conquer any adventure while tasting like it was homemade. Each pouch contains 39 grams of delicious pre-cooked pork sausage crumbles combined with diced potatoes, scrambled eggs, and red and green bell peppers.. Made with 100% real meat and clean premium, ingredients - upgrade your breakfast today with Peak Refuel! Just add hot water and enjoy!
Features and Benefits:
• 100% Real Meat - Peak Refuel will never use TVP or any other filler in the meat we use. Peak meals will always contain 100% USDA inspected meat (except in vegan meals of course).
• premium ingredients - All growers and suppliers for Peak Refuel ingredients must go through an extensive screening process before Peak will do business with them.
• High Protein - Peak meals have nearly double the amount of protein per serving than most of the outdoor meals on the market.
• Fully Cooked - Peak meals are fully prepared and cooked before they begin the freeze-drying process. Peak food is then microbe-tested to ensure the highest possible quality.
• Quick Prep - In creating meals, Peak understands that time on the trail is valuable and there is not always water for clean-up, that’s why most Peak Refuel meals are ready to eat in 10 minutes and only require the addition of boiling water into the pouch.
• Made in the USA - All Peak Refuel meals are freeze-dried and packaged in a USDA inspected & Level 2 SQF-certified facility located in Utah, USA.
• Lightweight - Pack weight is crucial for any outdoor adventure and freeze-dried meals are the definition of lightweight. With the heaviest meal weighing 6.35oz, Peak Refuel is the go-to for all outdoor adventures.
• Less Water to Rehydrate - Peak Refuel meals require less water to cook or rehydrate than most of the outdoor meals on the market. Less water to pack in or filter through a pump = happy hikers.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Peak Refuel Breakfast Skillet - Pouch