Peak Refuel - Taste the Difference
Meal: Butternut Dal (Vegan)
Whether you're stopping for lunch on the trail or getting ready for dinner at your campsite, we guarantee you'll want some Butternut Dal Bhat in your pack. With red lentils, chickpeas, rice, and butternut squash, this delicious dish will blow your mind! Oh, and did we mention it's vegan?
Just add 1 1/3 cups of boiling water and you and you're set with a delicious meal for two!
Features and Benefits:
• 100% Real Meat - Peak Refuel will never use TVP or any other filler in the meat we use. Peak meals will always contain 100% USDA inspected meat (except in vegan meals of course)..
• premium ingredients - All growers and suppliers for Peak Refuel ingredients must go through an extensive screening process before Peak will do business with them.
• High Protein - Peak meals have nearly double the amount of protein per serving than most of the outdoor meals on the market.
• Fully Cooked - Peak meals are fully prepared and cooked before they begin the freeze-drying process. Peak food is then microbe-tested to ensure the highest possible quality.
• Quick Prep - In creating meals, Peak understands that time on the trail is valuable and there is not always water for clean-up, that’s why most Peak Refuel meals are ready to eat in 10 minutes and only require the addition of boiling water into the pouch.
• Made in the USA - All Peak Refuel meals are freeze-dried and packaged in a USDA inspected & Level 2 SQF-certified facility located in Utah, USA.
• Lightweight - Pack weight is crucial for any outdoor adventure and freeze-dried meals are the definition of lightweight. With the heaviest meal weighing 6.35oz, Peak Refuel is the go-to for all outdoor adventures.
• Less Water to Rehydrate - Peak Refuel meals require less water to cook or rehydrate than most of the outdoor meals on the market. Less water to pack in or filter through a pump = happy hikers.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Peak Refuel Butternut Dal (Vegan) - Pouch