• Stock: Hardwood
• Front Sight: Gold Bead
• Rear Sight: Adjustable
• Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
• Twist: 1:16" RH
• Capacity: 10
• Barrel Finish: Satin Black
• Weight: 6.1 lb.
• Overall Length: 37"
• Barrel Length: 18.50"
• Features a factory-mounted Viridian® EON 3-9x40 scope.
• This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
• Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
• Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
• Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
• Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
• Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
• Includes a Ruger-branded hard case.
• The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ruger 10/22 Carbine Semi-Automatic Rifle Combo, WoodStock, Blued Barrel, 22 LR