♦♦ Extra Freight Charges may Apply - We will contact you with postage cost depending on your location ♦♦
If you're more of the burly hardcore outdoors man, then the Big Chief Top Load smoker may be a better fit than our more traditional front load model. The top loader requires a little extra muscle to load and unload the rack through the top of the smoker, but it provides an added convenience to be able to move all your grill racks at once. Whether you're loading all your jerky onto the rack at once in the kitchen, or moving a rack full of salmon around so you can fan dry the brined fish before you smoke it... the top load rack allows you mobility with all five grill racks at once. Plus, you still get all the great standard features of the Big Chief.
One of those features is that you'll always get a consistent low temperature setting (165 degrees Fahrenheit) so you know that you're smoking food at the low temperature you need... and not cooking and ruining your expensive and well earned batch of salmon, or jerky, sausage, ribs, or anything else for that matter. We know it can be frustrating if you have some other smoker and you're dealing with fluctuating temperatures, or when the wood stops smoking because of those fluctuating temperatures, or trying to deal with Bluetooth wi-fi techy something or other to control your smoker. All those issues are non-existent when it comes to the Big Chief, and have been since the 1960's when it was first introduced.
Smoking is made simple with the Big Chief as all you have to do is plug it in to a standard household outlet. Place your food (after brining or preparation) on one of the five racks that sit over top of the drip pan... the smoker's capacity is a whopping 50 pounds of meat or fish! Then close the door. The Big Chief's wood chip pan is removable without ever opening the door, so you're never letting the heat out and dealing with those pesky fluctuating temperatures. Just choose your favorite flavor of Smokehouse Wood Chips and you're guaranteed to be getting an amazing amount of smoke... even with the smoker temperature at just 165 degrees! Now not every smoker can do this so you have to appreciate a low smoking temperature with an abundant amount of smoke. Now's the time to put your feet up and admire what your doing with a cold, frosty beverage! Before you know it, you'll be the most popular person in the neighborhood with the best tasting food to share!
If you're wondering what all you can smoke in a Big Chief, well here is a short list of what you can do because the possibilities are endless... salmon, trout, other fish, jerky, sausage, turkey, bacon, hams, steaks, ribs, pork butts, brisket, fruits, nuts, and cheeses. The Big Chief has even been on national TV for smoking beer! Just remember when smoking those large meats like a pork butt or a brisket, you'll smoke it thoroughly in the Big Chief and then finish the meat off in an oven or on a grill to get to that target internal temperature... everything else you can continue to dehydrate in the Big Chief until you reach the flavor you want.
The Big Chief Top Load Electric Smoker is our most popular model. Here's a quick list of features and specs on the smoker:
The Big Chief Front Load Smoker includes...
• Smoker, of course, with 5 Easy-slide Chrome plated grills, electric cord, drip pan, and wood flavor pan,
• Free bag of Smokehouse Alder Wood Chips, and
• Free Recipe Booklet and complete operating instructions.
• Smoker Size: 24-1/2" H x 18" W x 12" D.
• Capacity: Smokes up to 50 pounds of meat or fish.
• Ventilation: Engineered for premium smoke ventilation for premium smoke circulation and proper dehydration.
• Safety: Smoker comes with UL and CUL certifications.
• Consistent low temperature setting using a 120V, 450W heating element for approximately 165 F.
• Easy to use... plugs into standard household outlet and has easy to use wood chip flavor pan.
• Construction: Durable, embossed aluminum construction that is also lightweight, easy to transport and easy to store.
• 2 Year Warranty: guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Smokehouse Products Big Chief Top Load Electric Smoker