For a minimal pack size and maximum performance, our NeoAir XLite offers the gold standard in lightweight backpacking comfort. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The compact pad boasts a 4.2 value, allowing users to camp comfortably year-round. Available in several sizes, including a roomy regular wide, the XLite features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XLite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
• Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
• Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
• Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
• Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
• WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
• Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
• Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
• Size Small Regular Large Regular Wide
• SKU 13211 13213 13215 13214
• Color Lemon Curry Lemon Curry Lemon Curry Lemon Curry
• R-Value 4.2 4.2 4.2 4.2
• Weight (Standard) 8.3 oz 12.5 oz 1 lbs 1 oz 1 lb
• Weight (Metric) 0.24 kg 0.36 kg 0.47 kg 0.44 kg
• Width (Standard) 20 in 20 in 25 in 25 in
• Width (Metric) 51 cm 51 cm 64 cm 64 cm
• Length (Standard) 47 in 72 in 77 in 72 in
• Length (Metric) 119 cm 183 cm 196 cm 183 cm
• Height (Standard) 2.5 in 2.5 in 2.5 in 2.5 in
• Height (Metric) 6.4 cm 6.4 cm 6.4 cm 6.4 cm
• Thickness (Standard) 2.5 in 2.5 in 2.5 in 2.5 in
• Thickness (Metric) 6.4 cm 6.4 cm 6.4 cm 6.4 cm
• Packed dimension (Standard) 9 in x 3.5 in 9 in x 4.1 in 11 in x 4.6 in 11 in x 4.6 in
• Packed dimension (Metric) 23 cm x 9 cm 23 cm x 10 cm 28 cm x 12 cm 28 cm x 12 cm
• Top fabric type 30D rip HT Nylon 30D rip HT Nylon 30D rip HT Nylon 30D rip HT Nylon
• Bottom fabric type 30D rip HT Nylon 30D rip HT Nylon 30D rip HT Nylon 30D rip HT Nylon
• What's Included Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit
• Material(s) Nylon, Polyurethane Nylon, Polyurethane Nylon, Polyurethane Nylon, Polyurethane
• Country of Origin USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Every piece of Therm-a-Rest gear is designed to endure the rigors of your time in the backcountry. We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all products, except electronic devices, which have a 2-year Limited Warranty.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite™ Sleeping Pad