The die-cut premium foam is light and packable while still delivering critical warmth at camp. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 4.5 R-value for year round comfort. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Women’s Trail Lite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
• Versatile: Light and compact enough for backpacking without sacrificing the comfort you desire.
• Lightweight Die Cut Foam: Boosts warmth and still compresses down when packing, allowing you to save room for other gear and essentials.
• Easy To Use: Foam core self-inflates and rolls up small for easy packing.
• Women’s Version: Features added warmth for cold sleepers.
• WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
• Stuff sack included
• Color: Trooper
• R-Value: 4.5
• Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 9 oz
• Weight (Metric): 0.71 kg
• Width (Standard): 20 in
• Width (Metric): 51 cm
• Length (Standard): 66 in
• Length (Metric): 168 cm
• Height (Standard): 1.5 in
• Height (Metric): 3.8 cm
• Thickness (Standard): 1.5 in
• Thickness (Metric): 3.8 cm
• Packed dimension (Standard): 11 in x 7.8 in
• Packed dimension (Metric): 28 cm x 20 cm
• Top fabric type: 50D polyester
• Bottom fabric type: 50D polyester
• What's Included: Stuff sack
• Material(s): Polyester, Polyurethane
• Country of Origin: USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Therm-A-Rest Women's Trail Lite Sleeping Pad