Cobra III Marine 3” pump action shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy buckshot loads. The Cobra III Marine features a return spring in the forearm. Simply pull back on the forearm and release, the spring will return the forearm forward thus closing the chamber. This makes for rapid firing in a pump shotgun. The spring can be removed and the gun will work like a traditional pump. The Cobra III Marine is also fitted with a picatinny rail located under the forearm. Removable choke system that uses Beretta®/Benelli® Mobil threads includes one choke tube (Cyl), choke box and choke wrench. Highly durable injection molded stock and forearm. Rubber recoil pad, backed with a five-year mechanical warranty.
• Spring Loaded Forearm for Fast Cycling
• Picatinny Rail on Forearm
• Blade Front Sight
• 5 Round Magazine – Shot Plug Included
• Chrome-lined Chamber and Barrel
• Swivel Studs
• 1 Beretta®/Benelli® Mobil Style Choke Tube (Cyl)
• Spring loaded pump action shotgun. To open bolt, hold release button and pull down on forearm. This will open the action, to close, simply release forearm as spring will close the action. After the trigger is pulled the same action will need to be repeated to eject spent shell and load another from the magazine.
• The primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile.
• Tubular magazine; bottom loading. Shot plug is included and comes installed. Shot plug is easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap. Simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap.
• Item: 23164
• Gauge: 12
• Bbl. Length: 18.5"
• Avg. Weight: 6.2 lbs.
• Choke: CT-1
♦♦ This item does not qualify for free shipping - Extra Freight Charges Apply. Please see checkout for final postage cost to your location ♦♦
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review TriStar Cobra III 12 Gauge Marine Pump Action Shotgun