The Diamondback - loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't. We can live with that.
• The 3-9x40 riflescope is ideal for big game, muzzleloader, and slug shotgun applications.
• The Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a customized design that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
• Magnification: 3-9x.
• Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm.
• Tube Diameter:1".
• Eye Relief: 3.3-3.5 inches
• Field of View: 44.6-14.8 feet/100 yards
• Turret Style: Low capped • Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
• Max Elevation Adjustment: 70 MOA
• Max Windage Adjustment: 70 MOA
• Parallax Setting: 100 yards
• Length: 11.7 inches
• Weight: 14.4 ounces
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vortex Diamondback Rifle Scope 3-9x40 BDC