Diamondback riflescopes are loaded with features. First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more, but doesn't.
• Fully Multi-Coated - Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
• Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
• Magnification: 3.5-10 x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
• Eye Relief: 3.3-3.6 inches
• Field of View: 35.8-13.5 feet/100 yards
• Tube Size: 1 inch
• Turret Style: Low capped
• Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
• Max Elevation Adjustment: 65 MOA
• Max Windage Adjustment: 65 MOA
• Parallax Setting: 100 yards
• Length: 12.5 inches
• Weight: 16.2 ounces
Included in the Box:
• Protective lens caps
• 4-inch sunshade
• Lens cloth
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vortex Diamondback Rifle Scope 3.5-10x50 BDC