The Diamondback - loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs. Look for all this and more in a riflescope you'd expect to cost quite a bit more-but doesn't. We can live with that.
• Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
• Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
• Magnification: 4 - 12 x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
• Eye Relief: 3.1 - 3.4 inches
• Field of View: 32.4 - 11.3 feet/100 yards
• Tube Size: 1 inch
• Turret Style: Low capped
• Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA.
• Maximum Elevation Adjustment: 60 MOA
• Maximum Windage Adjustment: 60 MOA
• Parallax Setting: 100 yards
• Length: 12 inches
• Weight: 14.6 ounces
Included in the Box:
• Protective lens caps
• 4-inch sunshade
• Lens cloth
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vortex Diamondback Rifle Scope 4-12x40 BDC