Ridgeview™ Carbon raises your long-range tools to new heights without sacrificing stability or strength. Our tallest tripod, the Ridgeview™ Carbon is perfect for stand-up glassing, and its built on a carbon frame for higher performance at higher heights. Adjustments are smooth and precise, thanks to a 2-way Pan Head, and you can quickly switch out your long-range tools with the Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release system. When you need stability and strength you can stand behind, put Ridgeview™ Carbon in your pack.
• 22 lbs. max load is perfect for large binoculars and spotting scopes.
• Carbon fiber leg construction offers a Perfect combination of strength and lightweight build.
• 2-way pan head provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
• Maximum height of 73.8 inches
• Arca-Swiss head mount ensures Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options.
• Three leg sections provide a wide range of height options.
• 3-angle leg pivot locks allow for positioning of each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.
• Counterweight hook can Hold an extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
• 1/4-turn leg locks Ensure a solid hold, and low profile design is snag free. (Patent pending)
• Rubber feet provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
• Head style: 2-way pan
• Max. load: 22 pounds
• Minimum height: 8.3 inches
• Maximum height: 73.8 inches
• Folded Dimensions (HxW): 29 x 3.2 inches
• Weight: 3 pounds
• Leg material: Carbon Fiber
• Leg sections: 3
Included in the Box
• Quick-Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Thread
• Rubber Packing Strap
• Detachable Counterweight Hook
• 1.3mm Hex Wrench
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vortex RIDGEVIEW™ CARBON FIBER TRIPOD Kit with PAN HEAD