The Summit™ Carbon II is our smallest, lightest, and most packable tripod, but that doesn’t mean it’s a lightweight when it comes to stability.
When every ounce in your pack counts, count on Summit™ Carbon II to keep you moving without sacrificing stability.
• 22 lbs. max load is perfect for large binoculars and spotting scopes.
• Carbon fiber leg construction offers a Perfect combination of strength and lightweight build.
• 2-way pan head provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
Compact, lightweight design gives you the ultimate in packability.
• Maximum height of 53.3 inches
• Arca-Swiss head mount ensures Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options.
• Four leg sections extend for maximum height
• 3-angle leg pivot locks allow for positioning of each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.
• Counterweight hook can Hold an extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
• 1/4-turn leg locks Ensure a solid hold, and low profile design is snag free. (Patent pending)
• Rubber feet provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
• Head style: 2-way pan
• Max. load: 22 pounds
• Minimum height: 6.3 inches
• Maximum height: 53.3 inches
• Folded Dimensions (HxW): 18.1 x 3 inches
• Weight: 2.5 pounds
• Leg material: Carbon Fiber
• Leg sections: 4
• Leg angles: 3
• Leg locks: 1/4 Turn
• Head mount: Arca-Swiss
Included in the Box:
• Quick-Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Thread
• Rubber Packing Strap
• Detachable Counterweight Hook
• 1.3mm Hex Wrench
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vortex Summit™ CARBON II TRIPOD Kit