Vortex Viper HS riflescopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
• XD™ lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
• XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
• Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
• Magnification: 4-16x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
• Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
• Field of View: 27.4-7.4 ft/100 yds
• Tube Size: 30 mm
• Turret Style: Capped
• Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
• Travel Per Rotation: 12 MOA
• Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
• Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
• Parallax Setting: 50 yards to infinity
• Length: 13.60 inches
• Weight: 20.4 oz
Included in the Box:
• Protective lens caps
• 4-inch sunshade
• Lens cloth
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Vortex Viper HS Rifle Scope 4-16x50 BDC (MOA)