$90.00 $49.99 $40.01
When the wonders of every twist and turn on the trail are calling, break out the women's Horizon II convertible pants from THE NORTH FACE® and go! They're crafted with durable ripstop fabric to shield you from branches and brambles along the way, while a hydrophobic treatment and UPF 30 protection ensure total comfort in warm-weather locales.
When you're done exploring, unzip the legs to turn it into a pair of beach-ready 5" shorts.
• Fit: Relaxed
• Fabric Type: Ripstop
• Fabric Type: Woven
• Performance Technology: The North Face® QuickDry
• Moisture Wicking: Yes
• UV Protection: Yes
• Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
• A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
• Hydrophobic treatment reduces water absorption and enhances dry time.
• Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
• Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
• Pants convert to shorts with a 5" inseam
• Button fly
• Internal drawstring
• Outfitted with 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets, and 1 welt-zip pocket on front right
• Crotch gusset for comfortable motion