Easy to pack and carry, handling buckshot or rifled slugs efficiently through the fully chrome plated, 18" fixed cylinder choked barrel (no constriction) for wide patterning. This open choke is also very accurate when using Foster-type slugs. It also has non-glare metal surfaces with a tough composite stock and forearm. Additional features include a five-shot magazine (plus one in the chamber), and a positive, deeply grooved forearm for control and stability.
Features & Specifications
• Synthetic Stock with Textured Gripping Surfaces gives your hands a sure, non-slip grip and the non-glare matte black finish won't give you away
• Tactical Ribbed Forearm for better control when you need it most
• Hard Chromed Chamber and Bore make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
• Alloy Receiver starting with 2013 production, models are drilled and tapped for scope bases
• Traditional Brass Bead Front Sight offers a fast, natural sight picture
• Rotary Bolt with four massive lugs provides strength and solid lockup
• Drop-Out Trigger Group allows easy cleaning
• Crossbolt Safety is easily operated, even with gloves
• Black Chrome Protection on bolt and other components lasts longer than traditional bluing
• Inflex Technology Recoil Pad directs felt recoil down and away from your cheek to reduce flinch and fatigue
• Caliber: 12 Gauge
• Chamber: 3"
• Magazine Capacity: 5
• Barrel Length: 18.5"
• Nominal Overall Length: 38 1/2"
• Nominal Length of Pull: 13 3/4"
• Nominal Drop at Comb: 1 3/8"
• Nominal Drop at Heel: 1 5/8"
• Nominal Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.Â
• Barrel Finish: Matte
• Stock Finish: Satin
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Winchester SXP Defender Pump-Action Shotgun, 18" Barrel, Synthetic Stock, 12 Gauge (512252395)