$170.00 $119.99 $50.01
A heavyweight baselayer hoody with optimized fabric zones for active performance, the Men’s Winter Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood is a technical top for
skiing, winter climbing and other highly active days in cold conditions. The body features our BodyfitZONE™ merino wool fabric with a touch of LYCRA® for
stretch and a deep front zip for easy heat dumping. In the underarm panels we used lightweight eyelet merino mesh that actively controls temperature during
high-output pursuits, and in the key areas around the forearms and hood we added quick-drying merino and Polyester waffle jersey for added abrasion resistance.
Flatlock seams throughout eliminate chafing during fast-paced days, and the protective hood fits comfortably under any helmet.
• LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
• Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
• Snug fitting protective hood
• Zip neck hood for temperature regulation
• Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
• Flatlock seams prevent chafing
• Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
• Dropped front and back hem for added coverage, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
LAYER: Base Layers
BEST FOR: Hike, Adventure
BENEFITS: Warmth, breathability, comfort, stretch, odor resistance
FABRIC WEIGHT: 260 Midweight
Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®
Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester
Eyelet: 99% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®
PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 220 g / 7.76 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions
on the care label.