Aquatabs purifies water for camping, hiking, boating and international travel. Aquatabs are effective against Giardia cysts, bacteria and viruses, making water safe for drinking, brushing teeth, cooking and washing fruits, vegetables and produce.
Aquatabs are Iodine-Free, Chlorite-Free and individually foil sealed with a 5-year shelf life from the date of manufacturer. When dissolved in water, Aquatabs produce a measured dose of free chlorine.
Aquatabs are NSF 60 Approved. The active ingredient in Aquatabs, Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC), is registered by the US Environmental Protection
Agency (EPA) for routine treatment of drinking water,; meets European Standards for drinking water (EN12931: 2000) and the World Health Organization (WHO)/The Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) specs for drinking water.
Rapidly dissolving iodine-free tablets that can be used over the long term with no adverse effects. They are safe for adults (including pregnant women) and children. Effective against giardia, bacteria, and viruses, when directions are followed. They have not been proven effective against the cyst cryptosporidium. Be sure to use an additional filter if cryptosporidium is suspected.
- Contains 50 tablets. In normal use with clear water, each tablet treats 1L. Cloudy water or water containing organic material, may require an additional tablet
- Requires 30 minute contact time with water
- No odour, nor colour, and will not stain plastic bottles
- Contains sodium dichloroisocyanurate (source of chlorine), certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 60
- Approved and used by international aid agencies including: NATO, WHO, Unicef, International Red Cross, Medecins Sans Frontieres, and Oxfam
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets