The Atsko Silicone Waterguard (300g) will repel water and stains on most of your outdoor gear. Just apply it 24 hours in advance of using your gear, and you’ll have a factory waterproof standard. Nothing’s worse than wet, soggy or stained gear out in the great outdoors, so this is a key tool for staying comfortable and dry.
You can apply it to tents, sleeping bags, clothing, footwear and any other gear that is made from suede, leather, cotton, canvas, nylon or other synthetic fabrics. The spray can makes it quick and easy to apply, even when you’re spraying large surface areas like snow jackets and tents. If you want to stay dry and warm on your next trip, bring along the Atsko Silicone Waterguard.
- Can be applied to suede, leather, cotton, canvas, nylon or other synthetic fabrics
- Great tent waterproofing spray
- Keeps sleeping bags, clothing, footwear or other gear waterproof
- Repels water and stains
- Dries in 24 hours, fully cured in 72 hours
- Quick and easy to apply
- Keeps you dry and warm on camping trips
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Atsko Silicone Water Guard