Enjoy the same great topographic maps found in the Backroad Mapbooks series BLOWN UP to a larger scale. These lightweight, highly detailed maps are easy to read and are custom printed for your adventure area of choice. Also available in mobile apps for viewing on smartphones and tablets, BRMB topographic maps have been the go-to resource for backcountry explorers, search & rescue, forestry, mining, oil & gas and more since 1993.
• Our approach to tracking road classifications allows you to easily distinguish main industrial or logging roads from those rarely travelled side or
• Over 1,500 backcountry topographic maps for specific regions across Canada
• Extensive topographic contours and shading help you plan your off-road, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking trip and more
• Comprehensive mapping of Oil & Gas locations, Compressor Stations, Gas Plants, Refineries, Pipe and Seismic Lines
• Explore with confidence knowing you have the most accurate, recently updated Topos available for Canada
• Released: 2021
• Paper: Waterproof
• Dimensions: 61 x 94 cm/24 x 37 inches
• Maps: 1:85,000
• Digital Format Available: Yes, see DIGITAL Tab for details.
• Map Features: Highways, Logging Roads, Land & Water Features, Parks, Adventure Points of Interest, Campgrounds, Hiking Trails, Motorized Trails, Paddling Routes, Hunting & Fishing Areas, Winter Recreation and More.
• Areas Covered: Takla Lake, Babine Lake, Granisle, Tochcha Lake, Topley Landing, Fulton Lake, Old Fort, Natowite Lake, Long Island, Paul Lake
This recreation topographic map for the Topley Landing area highlights all the logging roads, trails and recreation features for fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, kayaking, backcountry skiing, wildlife viewing, ATVing, snowmobiling and more. No other map for the area provides you this level of recreational and topographic detail. New features include private land and labelled fish species plus countless new roads, trails and recreational Points of Interest. CoveringÊ Takla Lake, Babine Lake, Granisle, Tochcha Lake, Topley Landing, Fulton Lake, Old Fort, Natowite Lake, Long Island, Paul Lake and more, this map contains new features such as private land and labelled fish species. This 1:85,000 scale map covers 3,040 km2 (1,175 mi2), measuring 50 x 63.5 km (30 x 39.5 mi).Ê
This map also covers the following Wildlife Management Units: WMU 6-6 Skeena, WMU 6-8 Skeena, WMU 7-26 Omineca, WMU 7-27 Omineca.
Topley Landing - Northern BC comes in both Print and Digital Versions. The printed version is printed on a durable waterproof synthetic material on 61 x 94 cm (24 x 37 inch) sheets. It comes folded with the option to have the map come unfolded as a Wall Map in two different sizes. The Wall Maps have been customized to displan customized to display nicely and fit into common picture frame sizes so you can hang on the cabin, home or workshop wall.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Backroads Mapbooks British Columbia Topo Maps Topley Landing (NOBC37)