A warm ultralight glove perfect for daylong ski tours, the Black Diamond Arc's motocross-inspired design is complemented by a 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert. A snug fit and Pittards Oil Tac leather palm and capped fingers optimize the Arc's dexterity and functionality.
Features and Specifications:
• Made of double-layer stretch woven nylon.
• 100% waterproof BDry™ insert.
• Pittards® OilTac leather palm and capped fingers provide excellent grip, even when wet or on ice. (Note: these palms are not designed for rappelling, so use • • leather gloves when it’s time to descend.)
• Thinsulate® insulation adds moderate warmth, but keeps them slim.
• Fixed tricot lining is comfortable, wicking, and quick-drying.
• Secure hook-and loop-closures with gussets at wrist.
• Target temperature range is -9 to 4°C (15/40ºF)
• Weight Per Pair : 130 g (4.6 oz)
What is BD Dry?
Built for climbers and mountain adventurers, BD.dry™ is our waterproof/breathable/windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Ultralight and super packable, our BD.dry™ rainwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 2.5-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 10,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Black Diamond Arc Gloves