The Guide gloves are our warmest professional-grade ski gloves and offer the optimal balance of dexterity, durability and insulation for hard duty on super-cold days.
Our warmest ski gloves, the Black Diamond Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology inserts. The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
• Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
• Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100 g fleece palm lining
• Goat-leather palm and palm patch
• Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
TEMP RANGE: -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
WEIGHT PER PAIR: 312 g (11 oz)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Black Diamond Men's Guide Gloves