Our legendary, best-selling ski glove, designed for women who charge hard daily on either side of the rope.
Our warmest, professional-grade ski gloves built for women who are out there day-in, day-out on both sides of the resort boundary, the Women’s Guide Gloves fend off the coldest, wettest days of the season. The Guide’s tough and protective shell combines woven nylon and goat leather for both stretch and durability, while a GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable insert keeps intruding moisture at bay. Inside, the glove’s removable liner features an ultra-cozy combination of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, boiled wool and soft fleece keep hands toasty through plummeting temps, while a generous powder cuff seals out snow.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert stays with removable liner
• Abrasion-resistant shell features durable goat leather and nylon
• Removable liner feature 170 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, boiled wool and 200 g fleece palm lining
• Goat leather palm and palm patch
• Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
• Designed for maximum versatility in constantly changing weather conditions, GORE-TEX provides the superior breathability and legendary waterproof performance you expect. • GORE-TEX provides complete moisture protection and balances low weight and high durability for long days in the mountains. Guaranteed to Keep You Dry™
• Primaloft has ultra-fine fibers designed to trap warmth. This allows them to keep you comfortable and thermally-regulated no matter the activity, no matter the season.
TEMP RANGE: -29/-12 °C (-20/10 °F)
WEIGHT PER PAIR: 193 g (6.8 oz)
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Black Diamond Women's Guide Gloves