Accurate bolt-action rifle with beautiful, gloss finished walnut stock with rosewood fore-end and grip caps, polished and engraved blued steel receiver, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt and adjustable trigger.
This is the year to upgrade your hunting rifle. The X-Bolt Medallion is presented with a gloss-finished, checkered walnut stock and steel receiver that is engraved and has a blued finish for beauty and durability. Ensuring long-range accuracy is the free-floated barrel and Feather Trigger, two of the most critical components of any high-powered hunting rifle. The function of the 60° bolt is sure, smooth and secure.
As rounds feed from the detachable box magazine the bullet aligns straight with the chamber. This way, cartridges push directly in-line with the bore to protect bullet points and accuracy. And it is no ordinary magazine, it is a compact rotary magazine design that is as convenient as it is efficient. The X-Lock system offers scope mounting twice as robust as conventional four screw systems. The Bolt Unlock Button that allows you to open the bolt with the safety in the on safe position. Many other high-powered, bolt-action rifles may catch your eye, but feature-to-feature, the Medallion has more critical features to help you shoot straight and bag deer or any big game animal confidently and accurately. A durable gloss finish provides protection and enhances the natural beauty of the hardwood. The high-grade walnut stock with detailed checkering provides classic good looks. Rosewood caps on the fore-end and grip offer additional elegance. Durable polished blued steel for a striking appearance.
NOTE: Unless specifically listed as included with a firearm, accessories shown such as scopes, optical sights, rings, ring mounts, optic rails, bipod rails, ammunition, etc. are NOT included. Accessories are available at authorized Browning dealers and here on Browning.com.
X-Bolt Medallion Features
• Engraved receiver with polished blued finish
• Sporter contour barrel for the ideal blend of accuracy and weight savings
• Gloss finish checkered walnut stock with rosewood fore-end tip and grip cap
• Inflex recoil pad
• Free-floated barrel that is bedded in the front and the rear of the action for stability and to help maintain barrel-to-stock spacing for consistent accuracy.
• Bolt unlock button works in conjunction with the top-tang safety to provide an added measure of safety during checking and unloading of the chamber.
• Short 60° bolt lift is fast cycling and allows you to work the bolt quickly
• Detachable rotary magazine
• Three-lever Feather Trigger
• X-Lock scope mount features a four screw per base
• Inflex Recoil Pad
• Barrel Finish: Polished Blued
• Stock Finish: Gloss
• Wood Grade: Grade I
• Receiver Finish: Polished Blued
• Chamber Finish: Polished
• Barrel Material: Steel
• Barrel Contour: Sporter
• Stock Material: Black Walnut
• Recoil Pad: Inflex 1, Small
• Pistol Grip Cap: Rosewood
• Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
• Sling Swivel Studs: Gloss Blued
• Receiver Material: Steel
• Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
• Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
• Magazine Type: Detachable
• Trigger Material: Alloy
• Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
• Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
• Floor Plate Material: Composite
• Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Browning X-Bolt Medallion Bolt Action Rifle