The 263 HiLine is a sturdy everyday carry pocket knife that features a D2 cleaver blade. Whether you are cutting, slicing or chopping this 263 optimizes durability to aid you in any daily task. Ball bearings allow for easy opening and the blade is secured while in use with a frame lock. The HiLine is built with a gray anodized aluminum handle, a G10 inlay and titanium coated fasteners in an antique bronze finish. A stonewashed stainless steel pocket clip allows you to take the HiLine knife everywhere you go.
• A frame lock functions like a liner lock, but the locking mechanism is a section of the handle "frame" on the side of the knife. The "frame lock" is a channeled lock arm that moves inward to lock against the blade when the knife is opened. Pushing outward releases it from its "locked position" so the user can close the blade. Benefits are fewer moving parts and lighter weight. Frame locks are typically 1-hand open, 1-hand close.
• An almost indestructible resin laminate that is resistant to heat, cold, chemicals, impact, and other abuse. These tough, durable qualities make G10 well suited for a knife that will get well used in extreme environments.
• Blade Material: D2 Steel
• Blade Type: Cleaver Blade
• Blade Thickness: 0.140"
• Blade Length: 3.25"
• Handle Type: Anodized Aluminum w/G10 Inlays
• Carry System: Pocket Clip
• Sheath Included: No
• Weight: 3.9 oz.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Buck 263 HiLine Folding Knife